We are looking to recruit Energy Consultants to join our growing office based in Gateshead. We offer an uncapped commission structure based on achievable targets which is on top of our generous salaries. Energy sector background is preferred however not essential as full training will be provided throughout your career.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have worked in roles such as: Energy Consultant , Sale Consultant, Sales Advisor, Energy Advisor, Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, and Telesales.
Green Energy Consulting is a leading independent UK commercial energy consultancy, specialising in the renewable energy and sustainability sector. Our innovative services are designed to help save client’s time, energy and money. We work to help with all energy matters, from procurement through to implementing energy management and consumption reduction strategies.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- To achieve agreed personal and team sales targets
- To secure new business using the telephone to sell/market both gas and electricity in the SME, Mid-Market and Corporate sectors
- To create opportunities and co-ordinate the sign up of clients’ contract
- To promote and support the launch of new products and initiatives as required
- Achievement of personal sales and performance targets - including high volume outbound cold calling
- Contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives
- Attending face to face meetings in addition to outbound calling potential customers within the SME and Mid-Market sectors
- Management of new customer accounts after the contract start date
- To ensure that loyalty amongst our customers is maintained to maximise future upsell and renewal opportunities
- Promote and co-ordinate sales activity and secure client contracts
- Contribute as required to the development of sales and marketing strategiesActive involvement in ongoing development
- Effectively advise clients on GEC software, services and product offerings
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Communicate and interact with business decision-makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience, ideally within an outbound, cold calling role
- A creative ability coupled with excellent interpersonal skills to relate to key business decision makers at any level
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to overcome a wide range of objections.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to develop business relationships
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
Energy Consultants Benefits:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
- Central location with excellent public transport links
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'