UP TO £45,000
We are currently recruiting for an Energy Consultant on behalf of a fast-growing energy and waste management company based in Kingston. They are looking to expand their procurement team due to the fast-growing nature of the business. The company has an excellent track record of reducing energy and waste costs and improving environmental credentials for a broad range of clients across education, healthcare, hospitality, construction and manufacturing.
- Maintaining existing relationships with key energy suppliers
- Providing energy procurement services for a range of clients across industries such as education, healthcare, hospitality, construction, manufacturing etc.
- Conducting regular market analysis
- Managing a portfolio of clients and suppliers and managing the data around it
- Managing any change of tenancies and contracts between clients and suppliers
- Meeting with clients periodically to supplement phone and email conversations.
- Writing Reports for management
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience working in an energy broker
- Experience as an Energy Consultant
- Keen attention to detail and numerical accuracy is crucial
- need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
To Apply: Please send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'