Reporting to: Sales Team Manager
Basic salary negtiobale depending on experience, plus uncapped commission.
Main Purpose of the Job
- To achieve agreed personal and team sales targets.
- To secure new business using the telephone to sell/market both gas and electricity.
- To promote and support the launch of new products and initiatives as required
- High volume outbound cold calling
- Contribute to overall company sales targets and objectives
- Attending face to face meetings in addition to outbound calling potential customers within the SME and Mid-Market sectors
- Management of new customer accounts after the contract start date
- To ensure that loyalty amongst our customers is maintained to ensure future upsell and renewal opportunities
- Promote and co-ordinate sales activity and secure client contracts
- Contribute as required to the development of sales and marketing strategies
- Effectively advise clients on GEC software, services and product offerings.
- Negotiating and closing contracts.
- Communicate and interact with business decision-makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years sales experience - ideally in a cold calling capacity
- Industry background is preferred however not essential as full training will be provided
- Telephone sales skills and experience
- A creative ability coupled with excellent interpersonal skills to relate to customers at the appropriate level
- Computer literate with an analytical mind
- A flexible attitude to working hours to cope with peak work loads and customer requirements
- The interpersonal skills necessary to develop business relationships
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job