We are looking to recruit Energy Management Consultants to work in our Consulting Operations; Energy division. At the heart of the 'Energy Management’ theme, you will provide technical advice to a diverse range of commercial clients. Utilitywise offer a wide range of services to our clients including: Energy Audits, DEC’s, EPS’s, ACI’s, Feasibility Studies, Interim Energy Management and Bespoke Services.
As an Energy Management Consultant you will be required to identify cost effective solutions for energy efficiency improvements, consumption performance and process efficiency.
- Onsite Energy Surveying and evaluation of existing commercial and industrial buildings, energy systems and schemes in order to identifying and calculating cost effective energy saving solutions
- Responsible for health and safety requirements on client sites, including risk assessments on site and site plans.
- Inputting data into tools, in order to help provide an assessment for the client
- Identifying and calculating cost effective energy saving solutions for clients
- Interpretation of Energy data to recommend energy efficient improvements
- Producing high quality, accurate Energy Efficiency reports for clients, in line with legislative requirements and quality standards including:
- oIdentify and calculate cost effective energy saving solutions for clients
- oInterpretation of data and presentation of findings to clients
- oProvide certificates to clients
- Development of auditing methodology, tools and processes to increase surveying efficiency to support in continuous improvement
- Conducting quality assurance checks on client reports to ensure accuracy, conciseness and overall quality of report.
- Work alongside the administration team to complete full quality checks and make amends where required on reports.
- Promote energy efficiency awareness to potential clients including Utilitywise products and services. Identifying additional opportunities for extended services for clients and having the ability to cross sell and upsell where required.
- Build excellent working relationships with clients
- Provide advice and support to clients as directed by the Energy Services Managing Director
- Provide quality-training sessions/presentations and support to our clients on energy consultancy services and legislation.
- Develop robust auditable in-house reporting mechanisms to quantify our efforts and successes in engagement with business
- Working with clients to ensure all required information such as energy data and supporting technical information is compiled
- Complete work projects in line with KPI’s
- Supporting the team leadership identify opportunities for the development of new business areas
- Contribute to new initiatives within the business
- Effective communication with all employees
- Work to the internal management system
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director & Energy Services Management Director
A commitment to technical excellence, learning and CPD
You will need to be familiar with building services plant equipment, lighting and building fabric and comfortable interrogating BMS systems and UK energy legislation for delivering energy consultancy services
HND / Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar engineering discipline or equivalent level of experience in the energy sector
Good knowledge of MS Office
Qualified in EPBR disciplines such as DECs, EPCs and ACIs would be an advantage
Up to date knowledge of legislative, technical and policy developments in the energy sector such as BSI 5764, EPBR, Carbon Reporting and Energy Act.
Knowledge and skills of systems such as the internal energy audit tool, design builder, and iSBEM, ORCalc and Evolve systems would be advantageous.
Delivering key requirements for our clients which may include EPBR such as DECs, EPCs and ACIs. As such experience and ability to deliver these services would be advantageous.
Where delivering specific services ensuring it is aligned with appropriate legislation at all times.
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills
- Highly driven individual
- Ability to deal with Senior Management and multi-disciplinary teams
- Analytical mind for gathering and sorting data
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential.
- First rate listening, grammar, numeracy, comprehension, presentation and communication skills
- Utilising computer applications
- Being professional and punctual
- Following and executing company policies and objectives
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job