Corporate Energy Broker (utilities)
Up to £24k basic + uncapped OTE
Southam Selections are working with a growing Energy supplier in Chester who are now looking to bring on board an experienced Broker within the Corporate team.
- Identifying and securing new opportunities.
- Manage renewals as well as cross sell to other departments
- Main point of contact for a portfolio of Corporate customers
- Deliver bespoke account management strategies to meet the needs of the individual customer
- Ensuring client retention and maximise income from both brokerage/direct fees
- Prepare tender proposals, recommendations and presentations.
- Answer queries to ensure continuing levels of client satisfaction are met
- 2 - 3 years experience in the B2B energy/utilities industry
- Ideally good knowledge of energy procurement products and processes
- Contract negotiation - deliver additional client revenue and maximise retention
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to identify customer needs and develop strong relationships
- Track record in consultative selling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Computer literate with strong MS Office (particularly Excel), MS Outlook skills
Targets and expectations
This will be discussed in further detail
- Account Manager
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'