Job Title: Energy And Water Account Manager
Salary: £20-25k DOE
Location: Wallington, Surrey
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday - Friday office hours
An Energy & Water Account Manager is responsible for the management of and Service Delivery to client accounts within The Company as directed. Put simply, the Energy & Water Account Manager acts as the internal interface between the customer services and other departments within the company. This involves maintaining the company's existing relationship with our clients in order that they will continue using the Company for business. Account Managers are responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and work out how the Company can best meet those requirements. The role also involves maintaining strong relationships with our client's suppliers and service providers.
- Act as first point of contact for company clients
- Visiting clients on a regular basis in order to identify their needs
- Dealing with Client requests
- Identifying potential new clients and business opportunities
- Maintain internal databases to ensure deadlines and agreements are always up-to-date
- Arrange termination of energy & water supply agreements
- Tender Energy, Waste refuse & Water supplies and service contracts in conjunction with procurement team
- Chase suppliers for prices and proposals as required
- Enter prices and proposals onto tender evaluation results spreadsheets as required
- Work with clients to agree and place energy & water supply contracts
- Chase suppliers to progress non-contract recommendations
- Set up and maintain client records on CRM platform (SalesForce & Company matrix)
- Arrange for Administrator to maintain client records for Meter Operator agreements (MOPs) and Data Collection and Data Aggregation (DC/DA).
- Must be numerate, literate and possess competent I.T. skills i.e. word, excel and outlook.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office 365 and preferably be familiar with SalesForce, although, training in this latter platform will be given
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate at all business levels
- Must have driving licence and own vehicle to enable client visits
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
- Account Management
- Client Services