Energy and Environment Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Energy & Environment Analyst – Costa Property – 12 Month – A Grade - Dunstable
Exciting opportunity for an Energy and Environment Analyst to join our team on a 12 month FTC. Providing support and guidance on waste and water management for Costa’s UK property portfolio & Costa Express. Assisting the UK business to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce costs of utilities whilst working towards the wider Whitbread Carbon management programme. Ensuring accurate data analysis is conducted to help understand Energy and waste usage across all Costa stores. Providing environmental awareness through engagement and communication with store teams.
Roles & Responsibilities include;
- Maintain Utility Portfolio
- Arrange AMR metering and sub metering for all new Equity sites
- Manage utility queries and ensure accurate billing of utilities
- Mange reporting for Mandatory Carbon reporting, ESOS and CRC
- Manage waste data collation and reporting for targets
- Collate data for PRN reporting
- Deliver Communication plan for the environment to UK operations team
- Manage Environmental pillar content for Internet, Intranet, Environment Report and CR report for UK
- Manage invoicing from Energy, Waste and water consultants, metering providers and NGO’s
- Centrally manage ISO50001 and ISO14001 for the Roastery and Costa Express
- Attend OP’s Planning and ensure the business is aware of environmental plan’s thought the year
- Work with XCO2 to develop Part L and BREEAM Compliance for the UK portfolio
Skills & Experience include;
- Excellent communication skills, dealing confidently with people at all levels
- Basic computing skills, email, Word, Excel, internet
- Project management skills
- Sound commercial awareness
- Good organisation skills
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple relationships with Consultants, Utility providers and wider Costa team
- Previous experience of utilities
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2017 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'