Role: Energy Analyst (Forecasting/ MI reporting)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in an analytical role, having worked for an Energy or Utilities company? An opportunity for a highly numerate Energy Analyst has arisen at an award-winning utility company based in Sussex. The Energy Analyst will take primary responsibility for the analytical side of electricity and gas volume forecasting and trading, as well as providing commercial reporting insight for all MI and being the gatekeeper for data integrity. This is an exciting opportunity for an Energy Analyst to further develop their career in the energy sector, particularly if forecasting is the path that you want to take. The ideal candidate will have advanced Excel and experience using SQL and VBA. So, if you have worked within a commercial, pricing, procurement, financial role - apply for the Energy Analyst today!!
- Electricity and gas volume forecasting and trading
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s hedging policy
- Identify improve data integrity and implement robust controls and processes
- Maintain and develop the company’s suite of MI reporting tools
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in numerate discipline
- Advanced Excel including VBA, Macros
- Experience of SQL
- An eye for detail as well as the ability to consider the wider strategic picture
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, a proactive problem solver
- Two years in a highly analytical role within a commercial, pricing or finance environment
- Proven track record in delivering actionable analysis and MI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'