Energetic Office Coordinator
Outskirts of Central Bristol
£24,000 per annum
Are you an articulate office professional looking for a new challenge within a creative environment?
Can you successfully demonstrate unrivaled administration skills that showcase a high level of attention to detail?
Do you take pride in all that you do and enjoy representing a business to the highest possible standard?
Office Angels Bristol are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading design consultancy for the recruitment of a dynamic and energetic Office Coordinator. The successful applicant will join a team who embrace a 'work hard and play hard' work ethic and will be privileged to join an organisation who can offer a fantastically modern working environment. The primary function of the role is to ensure a smooth running and comfortable office environment that, in turn, allows an efficient service delivery to be given to their customers. As our client is a business that works at pace, the ability to offer a flexible and proactive attitude to work at all times, teamed with an excellent sense of humour, are essential criteria.
*This role will require all applicants to be a proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Word). Experience working with Apple Macs would be an advantage, however, appropriate training will be provided*
Duties of the role will include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Managing the day to day tidiness and maintenance of the office, kitchen and building space
- Taking ownership of the bookings and rentals of meeting rooms and wider office space as well as hosting guests and ensuring a fantastic first impressions of the business provided
- Drafting and maintaining HR policies
- Ensuring insurance and general health and safety policies and procedures are maintained accurately
- Managing expenses
- Logging all invoices
- Providing PA duties for two directors; travel arrangements, event planning (Christmas Party)
- Supporting with internal and client projects that will require the production of PowerPoint presentations and creating workshop materials
All applicants should demonstrate:
- The ability to thrive in a fast pace environment and to create and manage your own 'to do' lists
- An ability to remain calm and not overwhelmed when business priorities need to unexpectedly shift
- A 'self starter' attitude who takes initiative and asks questions to further learning and development
- The ability to take pride in your work as well as remaining super tidy and organised at all times
- A level of attention to detail that is second to none
- Communication skills that are second to none
- The ability to fully embrace a challenge
Benefits of the role include:
- The opportunity to work in a beautifully modern environment with fantastic amenities
- A 'shut down period' over Christmas
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic social opportunities
Sound interesting? Don't hesitate to apply straight away!
Interviews for this role will be taking place on Wednesday 14th March and the successful incumbent must be able to start in the position no later than 26th March 2017.
Every single application we receive is reviewed by a member of the team at Office Angels Bristol. We will respond in writing within one working day. We get a large number of applications every day so it's not possible to call everyone but if we feel we can help we'll call you to discuss how.
The team at Office Angels Bristol are experts in their field, recruiting for a variety of clients of all industries and sizes throughout the area including Bristol City Centre, Avonmouth, Chipping Sodbury, Severn Beach, Yate, Aztec West, Clevedon, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Bath, Kingswood, Filton, Thornbury, Portishead, Hanham, Clifton and more. When we receive your application we consider whether there are other opportunities that might interest you, but feel free to help us by applying for all roles that suit your needs. For a range of advice designed to give you the head start you need in your search for work please visit our website.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.