Ends of Line Manager
Salary: £40k + OTE circa £60k
My client is a clothing charity and they are looking for an Ends of Line Manager to join their business.
This role is accountable for planning and sourcing goods from both the retail fashion clothing industry and charity contact sources, with the aim of consistently meeting / exceeding customer requirements in terms of product quality, quantity and consistency.
Using a combination of experience, skills, commercial knowledge and developing a clear understanding of customer preferences. You will carry out the following key priority tasks:
· Source and supply good quality ends of line stock /shop returns etc
· Sourcing and building a network of suppliers will be a must in the course of this work.
· Researching and creating the best deals. Negotiating cost prices, in the best interest of the company
· Planning all aspects of buying eg. Timelines, seasons, quantities, product ranges-paying attention to detail such as size and colour ranges etc.
· Ensuring plans and processes are in place to ensure consistent supplies of good quality /preferred products to an expanding and demanding customer base
· Overseeing the development and delivery of seasonal buying strategies and ensuring products are aligned with customer preferences
· Presenting the figures, product and season trends to Export Sales manager and SMT and sourcing of suppliers from both inside and outside the European market
· Maintaining procurement documents in a systematic and auditable fashion.
· Assisting with the preparation and implementation of formal bids to buy stock.
· Ensuring ranges are selected within timescales sufficient to meet required "on sale" dates in line with any agreed company promotional calendars and making operational departments aware
· Overseeing the critical path/plans to ensure key deadlines /cut off dates are met and delays avoided
· Providing data/assessment/ results on: sales information, products, sales projections
· Managing P & L
· Promotions and advertising campaigns
· Competitively increasing profitability and minimising risk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job