BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow has a vacancy for a Endoscopy Practitioner to join their team of staff.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators Course in Endoscopy Decontamination.
- Teaching / Assessing / mentorship qualifications
- Previous experience as a Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Caring and Professional nature.
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Practitioner Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.Provide quality planned care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures within own scope of practice.
- To participate in the improvement in Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice standards for flexible endoscopy services including decontamination and clinical care.
- To develop and enhance the own skills and knowledge.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job