Edinburgh, Midlothian (medical and nursing)
My client are currently recruiting for an Endoscopy Nurse for their Edinburgh Hospital. Established for nearly 10 years this service is achieving VERY GOOD and caters for a range of surgical day cases including cosmetic, ophthalmic, cardiac, urology. One of the largest providers of private healthcare in the UK with 40 hospitals and 10 clinics employing 8000 staff and treating 950,000 patients each year. They offer treatment for private patients, funded by health insurance, those choosing to pay for themselves and NHS patients.
As Endoscopy Nurse you will be assisting the Outpatients Manager in the running of a high quality and effective pre-assessment service that provides the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and Consultants. To be responsible for the delivery of the day-to-day provision of the pre-assessment service.
The Endoscopy unit is accredited by the Joint Advisory Group (JAG) only one of few to achieve this
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide all patient pre-assessments, liaising as appropriate with other clinical professionals
- To provide clinical expertise of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all patients attending the pre-assessment department.
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex variety of specialities.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with NMC registration
- Significant nursing experience with some pre-assessment experience
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
£27,000 + excellent benefits package and 33 days A/L
If you are interested in this position please contact Caroline on or send your most up to date CV to
Keywords: medical and nursing, endoscopy nurse, Edinburgh, Scotland
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"