£20,000-£23,000, Part Time: 30 hours(medical and nursing)
Eclypse Recruitment is looking to recruit an Endoscopy Nurse for a GOOD CQC treatment centre located in Wiltshire.
Our client is a large independent provider of health care throughout the UK including a treatment centre in Wiltshire providing day surgery. This modern treatment centre specialises in a variety of different surgical specialties including endoscopy, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, general surgery, gynaecology, urology and ear, nose and throat surgery. In addition, they provide diagnostic services.
They are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all patients and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
We have an exciting opportunity for an endoscopy nurse to join a multidisciplinary team in providing a high quality service.
Key duties will include: -
- Providing skilled and considerate nursing care to patients in the endoscopy department.
- Preparing the endoscopy room and equipment
- Providing specialist assistance to the endoscopist as required
- Being responsible for maintaining accurate, timely and complete records.
To be successful in this role you will be: -
- NMC Registered Nurse Level 1
- Possess intermediate life support skills
- Substantially experienced in endoscopy with relevant clinical experience
- Experienced in day care/short stay nursing
The Salary/ Hours
This is a part time Nurse position salary reflective of this is £20,000-£23,000 per annum you will work long days 7am - 6/7pm contracted to 30 hours per week.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to
KEYWORDS: Endoscopy, Endoscopy Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Treatment Centre, Wiltshire, Part Time Nurse, medical and nursing
- Endoscopy Nurse
- medical and nursing