Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is looking for an experience Endoscopy Lead Practitioner to join the theatre department.
You will be required to manage the endoscopy service and lead the team in the provision of care for patients in a safe and caring environment, in the most efficient and clinically effective way, whilst maintaining the patient's privacy and dignity. To provide leadership, advice and support to other staff in the department and support the Theatre Manager in the overall management of the healthcare environment.
Spire Gatwick Park have one ward with beds covering an array of surgical specialities. The hospital also has 2 bedded critical care bay, 3 theatres, an Endoscopy suite and a day care unit.
The working pattern for the role covers a variety of shifts so flexibility is essential.Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the Endoscopy Service against Spire key performance indicators, ensuring the efficient running of the department.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team.
- To ensure the team deliver effective patient care by providing clinical and managerial leadership.
- To maximise on Endoscopy opportunities across the hospital through capturing inbound enquiries and converting them to a booking, thus driving revenue to hit AOP target and fill capacity.
- To identify opportunities and deliver business growth, including competitor and price analysis.
- Registered with the NMC or HCPC
- Previous experience with the JAG accreditation process.
- Previous experience as an Endoscopy Lead
- Knowledge of endoscopy surgical procedures and competent across a range of endoscopy skills and work routines, supported by professional competence and knowledge.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- Demonstrable skills of financial awareness and management with the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus
- Ability to support and lead a team.
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job