Endorsement Scheme Officer - Which?, London
We care about every one of our 1.7 million members and supporters - without them Which? wouldn't be the largest consumer association in the UK. With our testing and survey results, we recognise the very best products and services through our Which? Best Buy and Which? Recommended Provider endorsements. Our endorsements help consumers make informed decisions about their everyday purchases.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Endorsement Scheme Officer to join our Endorsement Scheme team in Central London to help us grow the scheme and identify new opportunities to raise awareness of the great benefits this endorsement brings. As a team, we have responsibility for taking our recommendations out to the public via a brand licensing scheme.
What you’ll be doing
- Administering Which?’s Endorsement Scheme including processing applications and acting as the first point of contact for licensing queries from businesses
- Taking a service-orientated approach to answering queries, encouraging logo sales and supporting licensees through the endorsement process
- Managing Which? logo debtors including raising invoices, chasing payment as required and manage misuse of logos
- Seeking feedback from the corporate sector on our logo schemes, including on potential improvements by attending client meetings
- Reporting on logo scheme performance including compiling monthly reports
- Promoting the work of Endorsement Scheme internally - for example working with internal comms to update on teams achievements
- Work with the Business Development and Endorsement Scheme Manager to manage relationships with existing clients to maintain to bring wider insight into the organisation
- Manage reactive day-to-day queries from the corporate sector and reviewed businesses in line with agreed SLAs
- Maintain information management systems and the contact database which supports the sales process
- Providing support including raising purchase orders, arranging meetings etc. for other members of the team
- Providing additional support on other projects as required
What we’ll need from you
Positive attitude, a natural drive for better performance and willingness to learn.
We will need to see experience with:
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences to a very high standard, including written and verbal communication, and in particular an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage a busy administrative workload and variety of competing tasks
- Good numeric skills with an aptitude for producing statistical information/reports
- A service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We’d get really excited if you had experience with:
- B2B sales and marketing experience
- Experience of securing sales in a commercial environment with a target-orientated approach, identifying new opportunities and bring these to market
- Experience of developing a sound understanding of complex issues, and identifying possible points of contention or conflict as well as their resolution
What we’ll give you in return
Our rewards package is one of the best out there. You’ll get 28 days’ annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you’ve been here for a year.
You’ll also get the chance to develop your career. [Figures needed to talk about the rate of growth, the number of jobs filled internally, the % of people promoted etc] And you can work every day knowing that you’re playing your part in making consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with.
The legal stuff
We don’t mean to sound bureaucratic, but there are certain boxes we have to tick. Eligibility to live and work in the UK is one of them. We need you to confirm in your application that you are able to accept a role without the need for sponsorship. We really don’t want to waste your time, so please only apply if you are an EU citizen or hold a valid Visa. We will ask to see your passport (or equivalent) at interview stage.