End Point Assessor
Are you a qualified assessor?
Do you have experience in Adult Care, Retail, Hospitality, Customer Services, or Business Admin?
In need of a fresh challenge?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a number of End Point Assessors across several locations across the East Midlands and South UK. This on a permanent full time, or adhoc basis.
So that's the what and where covered. What about how much?
As a qualified assessor your salary would start at £24,500 per annum (not including London weighting). This role will also entail performance related bonus and benefits, and even a company car! (permanent applicants only)
A little more about the role...
You will be working for a renowned, fast growing company, and apply your industry experience, and passion for helping people improve their future prospects.
- Working alongside our expert and professional team, you'll work with Apprentice's and their employers to plan their End Point Assessments
- Using the grading criteria you will determine the overall grade for the Apprentice
- Alongside maintaining your own CPD, you'll carry out all personal and company admin, and keep up your own knowledge of the industry
What do we need from you?
- Current and hands on professional experience in Adult Care
- Level 3 or above Sector qualification, with knowledge to match the standard you are assessing
- Experienced and qualified in assessing
- An IQA qualification
- Knowledge and experience of conduct assessment processes including; observations, professional discussions, and reviewing learners showcase of evidence
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Does this sound like the sort of career move you want to make?
Yes? Then apply now!
Either apply direct, or send a copy of your up to date cv over to , along with your availability, preference to permanent full time or adhoc, and where you are willing to travel for work.
All applications and CV's will be reviewed, however, if you do not hear anything within 5-7 days, you may have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'