End Point Assessor ( Supply Chain Warehouse ) South - Home Based £200 per day
Rewarding casual role as End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Warehouse for successful training & assessment provider
As End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Warehouse you will carry out end-point assessment activities (both face to face and electronically) with apprentices. Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring apprentices can complete all components within the end assessment window
- marking assessments in line with grading criteria / determining grades based on performance
- recording, storing and maintaining confidentiality of information
- participating in standardisation & training activities, as set out by IAO
- maintaining up to date knowledge of the occupational area
- provision of advice to Assessment Services team as requested
- maintaining an up-to-date caseload of apprentices
This is a casual role, working from home / remotely with some travel
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship. On offer is a great benefits package, including 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension (company matched), life insurance, etc.
As End Point Assessor - Supply Chain Warehouse you will have a recognised workplace assessment qualification, and experience in the relevant sector which has been gained through 'hands on' experience. With excellent time management skills and the ability to work unsupervised you will also have:
- ability to use a range of IT systems ( training will be provided for EPA-Pro )
- experience in administrative roles ( completing reports / maintaining records)
- knowledge of access to assessment and equal opportunities
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- awareness / understanding of learner difficulties / disabilities and social needs
- full driving licence and means of transport
This is a casual role, working from home / remotely with some local travel
If you wish to be considered for the role of End Point Assessor ( Supply Chain Warehouse ), please forward your CV quoting reference 210111-4152.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor supply chain warehouse apprenticeship training education skills IQA learner IT EPA-Pro assessment IAO learning coach blended learning
- end point assessor supply chain warehouse apprenticeship training education skills IQA learner IT EPA-Pro assessment IAO learning coach blended learni
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'