End Point Assessor - Healthcare Home Based - Manchester / Birmingham / Stoke
£29,417 p.a. + benefits
Rewarding role as End Point Assessor carrying out apprenticeship assessments
As End Point Assessor ( Healthcare ) you will work with Apprentices and their employers to plan and conduct End Point Assessments. Your responsibilities will include:
- agreeing a schedule / completing planned assessments in learner's work place
- carrying out assessment activity ( face to face & electronic )
- decision-making against recognised assessment plan
- completing IT / paper based report documents
- grading assessments and providing feedback
- confirming grades and pass / fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship. On offer is a great benefits package, including 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension (company matched), life insurance, and company car scheme option after probationary period.
As End Point Assessor ( Healthcare ) you will have current, hands on, professional experience in the Healthcare sector ( Registered Nurse qualified ), a current NMC PIN number and will also need to be an experienced, qualified Assessor ( Level 5 ). You will also have:
- knowledge of IQA assessment processes / observations
- experience of professional discussions / reviewing learners' showcase of evidence
- good IT ( MS Office ), time management & communication skills
- ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
- awareness / understanding learner difficulties / disabilities & social needs
If you wish to be considered for the role of End Point Assessor ( Healthcare ), please forward your CV quoting reference 210115-4064
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor EPA Level 5 nurse nursing apprenticeship training registered nurse education skills health healthcare NMC PIN IQA learner Manchester Birmingham Stoke jobs
- end point assessor EPA Level 5 nurse nursing apprenticeship training registered nurse education skills health healthcare NMC PIN IQA learner Mancheste
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'