Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a national training provider who are looking to recruit an Assessment Manager with excellent knowledge of the new End Point Assessments within the new apprenticeship standards. The roles is a full time permanent position and is paying up to £45,000 for the right candidate.
The role would be a national position but would suit candidates with strong links to the South West and parts of South Midlands so would ideally suit a candidate based around Wiltshire/Gloucester/Warwickshire/Bristol area. Our client is looking for this role to start ASAP.
The successful Assessment Manager will report to the Head of Service and be responsible for the assessment strategy with specific responsibility for the design development and refresh of end-point assessment tools. You will also be responsible for the delivery of high quality end-point assessment within a safety critical sector and ensure compliance with current apprenticeship policy and the interpretation of each individual published assessment plan.
You will be responsible for:
- the recruitment and management of the bank of independent technical experts/assessors for each niche specialist sector (including approval, risk rating and performance)
- managing and delivering end-point assessment tool design and delivery to meet the regulatory requirements of both the RoAAO conditions of acceptance and Institute for Apprenticeships framework for External Quality Assurance
- the Lead Assessment Plan Interpretation to inform the pricing of end-point assessment in collaboration with the Head of Service and Finance Director
- driving assessment excellence to devise performance metrics to monitor end-point tools as part of continuous quality improvement
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of quality assurance and assessment from either a qualification and/or apprenticeship end-point assessment perspective
- Thorough knowledge of apprenticeship and technical education policy landscape including understanding of regulation, legislation and guidance relating to end point assessment
- Proven track record of managing dispersed teams and operational delivery, driving continuous service improvements
- Ideally (although not crucially) and understanding of the Energy and Utilities sector
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.