OSR Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a niche business within the property sector to recruit for an experienced End of Tenancy Advisor to join their growing team in Bury St Edmunds.
- Arranging and coordinating end of tenancy inspections with tenants and third parties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants regularly regarding a range of issues and queries
- Arranging post tenancy maintenance
- Filing claims with the tenancy protection scheme
- Travelling to properties across a specified region to inspect properties before the end of tenancy
- One to one meetings with clients and landlords on a regular basis
- Dealing with a range of queries from both tenants and landlords via phone, email and face to face.
Experience working within the property industry would be ideal for this role. A company car/pool car will be provided, however it would be beneficial for the successful candidate to own and have access to their own vehicle.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Matt at OSR Recruitment for more information
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job