* FREE REGISTRATION WITH TRIPOD PARTNERS *
We are currently looking for an Enablement Social Services OT in South London
The role includes
- Screening of incoming enablement referrals
- Assessing patients on the ward
- Goal Setting
- Recommendations to enable function
- Package of care set up
- Close working with enablement care provider
- Close working with hospital staff
- Discharge coordination into enablement.
In order to be considered for these posts you must:
- Be an experienced Occupational Therapy
- have a current DBS issued within the past 12 months
- Must have Rehabilitation or enablement/reablement social services experience
If you do not have a DBS, please get in touch as this is something we can arrange for you free of charge.
We have a number of excellent opportunities available across the UK including London, Surrey, Sussex, Bradford, Leeds, Essex, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northampton, Wiltshire, Wales, Essex, Norfolk, Newcastle and Scotland
What can you expect when registering with Tripod Partners?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free DBS
- Contributions towards CPD
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 continued service loyalty bonus!
Do you know someone that may be interested in the positions we have available?
Would you like to earn £350 without even working for us?!
We can offer you £350 when you recommend an Occupational Therapist to our agency. The bonus is unlimited and goes directly to you for every successful referral.
Call or email now to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job