Our client, based in Cumbria, is currently recruiting for an Empty homes Officer on a temporarycontract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a working within empty homes and hold a full UK Driving License.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Getting in contact with private landlord and owners to discuss their empty properties
* Getting an understanding of why the property is still vacant
* Assisting them to create a plan on how to get it back into use
* Using your knowledge of properties to identify whether repairs work needs to be undertaken or not on the property
* Negotiating what work needs to be done on the property for it to get back in use
* Taking incoming calls from the public regarding empty properties in their area
* Being able to identify Health & Safety work that needs to be undertaken on the property
* Empty Homes Experience
* Understanding of Properties and their H&S
* HHSRS experience desirable
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Void properties, empty homes
- Local Authorities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"