Empty Homes & Lettings Coordinator
Are you committed to putting customers first? Our client is looking to recruit an Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator to join their team in London on a permanent basis.
In return for your hard work as an Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator, you will receive a salary of circa £19,000 - £23,000 per annum. You will also receive benefits including:
- Great holidays - 23 days, plus public holidays. Our client also close between Christmas and New Year so you get another 3 days bonus!
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- A great pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
The Ideal Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator:
You will be committed to putting customers first whilst using your initiative to achieve results. To succeed in this role, you will need to prove that you are an excellent communicator with the ability to analyse information and present it clearly. You should have a demonstrable record of responding to customer feedback in a professional manner and experience of managing customer’s expectations.
The Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator Role:
Working as part of a team you will need to work collaboratively to provide an innovative empty homes and lettings service to minimise revenue loss and increase value for money, whilst striving for an improved customer experience.
You will be committed to putting customers first whilst using your initiative to achieve results. Duties include:
- Deliver an efficient and effective empty homes and lettings service
- Advertise and marketing empty homes
- Shortlist applicants
- Coordinate pre moving out visits
- Ensure nomination procedures are followed
- Undertake eligibility assessments
- Progress transfers and mutual exchanges
- Manage waiting lists
About The Group
Our client is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. They provide housing of all different types, to customers who live in their almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, they’re an organisation that’s going places.
If you have the skills and experience to become an Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY today to review the full role profile!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
- Empty Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'