Employment Tribunal Advocate
Reporting to: Tribunal Manager
Location: South UK
Hours of Work: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary, plus car allowance and excellent benefits
We are looking for a specialist employment law advocate/solicitor/barrister to join our experienced tribunal team. The ideal candidate will have a proven successful track record in handling tribunal cases, proven case management and advocacy experience and excellent technical knowledge. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to join a Company with a first rate reputation.
This is a home-based role. We are looking for someone based in the South to cover cases but there may be occasions where you will be asked to cover cases across the UK if necessary.
* Qualified solicitor, barrister or FCILEx with specialism in Employment Law with at least 4 years post qualification experience. Candidates outside this range who can demonstrate their ability to perform the duties of the role will still be considered.
* Experienced in Employment Tribunal claims, including litigation, drafting pleadings, ET3, disclosure, drafting witness statements and conducting the day-to-day management of the claims
* Able to identify a commercial approach and understanding our client's needs
* Clear drafting technique
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
* Personable, with ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, corporate gym membership, healthcare cash plan, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details by clicking 'Apply'.
We are looking for people across the South, including locations such as Birmingham, Oxford, Reading, Cambridge, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bristol, Bath, Coventry, Luton, Guildford, Basingstoke and Chippenham.
- 'Employment Tribunal Advocate'