Legal Advocate/ Employment Law Solicitor - Full Time / Part Time / Temporary
The role of our Advocate / Employment Law Solicitor is varied and challenging and we need an adaptable individual who must;
- Have experience of advocacy and preparing and representing on employment tribunal matters
- Possess relevant employment law knowledge
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be motivated, confident and positive
- Be professional and able to work with autonomy
- Be commercially aware
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Effectively manage their time to handle a number of cases to meet client needs
Managing a case load of employment tribunal cases and files including early conciliation matters for a portfolio of clients across industry sectors.
Work includes drafting ET3s, grounds of resistance, preparing witness statements and dealing with tribunal applications. You will also be required to use your judgment in negotiating settlement for the client where appropriate.
You will be required to represent our clients at Employment Tribunal Hearings throughout the UK.
Ideally the position is based at our head office in Manchester however we will consider home working applicants based around the UK.
The role requires frequent travel sometimes at short notice with overnight stays.
Salary is highly competitive and commensurate with experience.