A Top 30 Firm are looking to strengthen the team within their London office near Holborn with the addition of an Employment Tax Assistant Manager. This role is ideal for an ATT qualified professional who is looking to continue to specialise within Employment Tax, with full study support for the CTA available if necessary.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, providing an efficient proactive service and ensuring clients’ needs are fully met. Billing management
- Resolving client issues with assistance on technical matters
- Producing high quality work in a timely manner for the Senior Manager/Partner/Director review
- Researching technical issues and be using working knowledge of legislation day-to-day
- Undertaking ad hoc client projects within agreed timescales and to budget
- Helping to promote and develop new initiatives for the benefit of the Employment Tax department
- ATT qualified. Full support for CTA is available if not already attained
- At least three years’ employment tax experience including experience dealing with employer compliance reviews, due diligence assignments, P11D compliance work, PAYE settlement agreements, termination payment, employment status, assisting with the preparation of client reports
- Experiencing managing client relationships
- Good, up-to-date working knowledge of legislation and HMRC guidance
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client relationship skills, including the ability to understand clients’ needs
- Able to produce accurate, thorough, high-quality work
- Strong IT skills
For further information on this Employment Tax Assistant Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Employment Tax
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"