A Public Sector organisation is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Employment Support Worker.
- Part time Hours
- Monday to Thursday
- 10am - 4pm (may vary)
- £9.16 per hour
Your Experience and Skills
- To actively support the employee in their workplace taking an approach which is suitable to their needs
- Offer support and encouragement to the employee, including; practical and administrative tasks, planning, organising and time management techniques
- Helping the employee understand and respect boundaries of the workplace, including how to communicate and the social skills expected
- Support the employee with goal setting and how to prioritise their tasks at work
- Maintaining confidentiality continuously at all times
- Adhering to and complying with all relevant NCC policies; NCC policies, procedures and guidance (Health and Safety, Children and Vulnerable Adults and Confidentiality of information)
- Ideally DBS checked within the last 3 years
If interested, please follow the link or contact Jess at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'