Role: Employment Support Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Location: Various across the UK
East of England and Home Counties - Kent, Essex, Norfolk, Peterborough and Hertfordshire
Central England - Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire and Rutland, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Birmingham and West Midlands
We are seeking engaging, motivated and innovative people who have a passion for helping those with disabilities and health conditions move into sustainable employment. Knowledge of and strong links within your local community is critical to the success of the delivery of this programme. Our teams will manage a holistic integrated service approach through building and sustaining relationships with existing health and local government services and liaising regularly with health professionals, partner organisations and employers.
The role of Support Manager requires an engaging, empathetic and motivating individual, able to support people with complex barriers to move into sustainable employment.
- Do you have a strong track record of achieving positive outcomes and targets in a fast paced environment?
- Are you a local area expert, with strong knowledge of services and employers and support available in your community?
- Do you have the ability to tailor your approach and deliver a range of support to individuals with multiple and complex barriers to employment?
- Are you a confident relationship builder, able to create opportunities with employers that match your participant needs?
- Are you prepared to travel regularly to support participants, and effectively manage your diary to achieve this?
- Do you motivate people, work well in a team and stay focused under pressure?
- Do you have the ability and passion to turn around the lives of people through engagement and inclusion?
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engaging participants, assessing their support and development needs and working with them to co-produce an action plan into sustainable employment.
- Working with partners to contribute to and influence the development of the participant’s action plan.
- Motivate participants while managing and facilitating their journey into sustainable employment, based on their co-produced action plan.
- Undertake or participate in regular case conferences with partner organisations, support services, employers and/or other team members to ensure every participant’s journey is smooth and consistent.
- Organise and coordinate a varied timetable of activities, including one to one meetings, group sessions, outreach appointments, and employer and stakeholder engagement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with employers to identify vacancies and where required tailor these to participants strengths and needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing services within the community that will support participants in achieving their employability and wellbeing goals, including voluntary opportunities, benefits advice, counselling, housing support, training, health services and leisure activities.
- Be fully responsible for all tasks related to journey / case management function including maintaining effective and efficient administrative procedures producing appropriate records and reports, including the updating of participant details on the relevant case management system.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the local labour market, training opportunities and relevant support agencies particularly health and wellbeing service providers
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the benefit system and entitlements.
- Ensure achievement against service delivery KPIs, targets and outcomes
- Provide a quality service which meets contractual requirements
- Undertake in-work support activities to ensure an individual is able to maintain their employment and wellbeing, and identify any risk to achieving this.
- Case Management
- Government Services
- Employment Advice
- Health & Wellbeing
- IAG Level 4
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job