Roberts Webb Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a leading legal practice in North Wales. They are seeking an experienced Employment / General Litigation Solicitor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role can be based from any of their offices, as well as with working from home.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established, well respected legal firm who still hold traditional values, but are also forward thinking and progressive.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Managing a varied case-load of Employment and litigation matters
- Working closely with your team and the Senior Management Team
- Representing your clients and enhancing the firm's reputation
- Ensuring a high standard of file management and administration, complying with all regulatory requirements
- Enjoy bringing in new clients for the firm
You will need to be a Qualified Solicitor with experience in Employment Law. You'll be confident with court and tribunal work as well as being able to handle your own case-load.
This role will suit someone who is ambitious, and would like to develop their career within a firm. Must be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The salary for this role is negotiable, and comes with good benefits and development opportunities.
Roberts Webb Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Law
- Employment Legislation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'