Employment Solicitor - Cardiff
This is a role for one of Wales’ fastest growing modern law firms, which combines a fresh and forward-thinking approach with a client-focused, local feel to deliver a range of award-winning, quality services.
They are now looking for an ambitious Employment Solicitor who will embed themselves into the Employment team and become a key player in the department.
This is a great role for someone looking to develop and progress their career, working closely with the department’s partner and key players within the wider firm in a supportive and thriving environment. The successful candidate will work with a variety of commercial and individual clients, advising on all employment issues in both contentious and non-contentious work.
We are open to applications from candidates with 3-5 years’ post qualification experience.
Duties will include:-
- Working on a mixed caseload including contentious disputes and litigation
- Working with minimal supervision on straightforward matters
- Assisting and shadowing the Partner in the department on more complex issues
- Responsible for day to day conduct and maintenance of client relationships
- Assisting with business development including seeking out opportunities to obtain new clients
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'