Career growth, autonomy, trust and a complete absence of micro-management are what makes this role particularly attractive.
Northampton, Bletchley area
Excellent salary and benefits
This is a well-run, organised and professional law firm. Supportive, friendly and nurturing, they are focused towards continually providing their clients with first class legal advice, alongside complete transparency and great communication. They have a long and successful history, multiple office locations and a growing team of over 150.
As an Employment Lawyer your role will be varied. You will have the support of the partners, but you will enjoy the freedom and autonomy to do things your way.
You will be based in either Northampton or Milton Keynes, working alongside their Corporate Commercial teams, as well as managing existing clients & building on the client base already established in the area, via networking and business development.
Case work includes:
- Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks Redundancy
- Disciplinary and Dismissals
- Absence Management
- Performance Management
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements
- Investment in you and your development that can be found nowhere else.
- Mentoring by senior, prolific and successful entrepreneurs.
- A generous pension scheme, private health insurance
- You will be an existing Employment Solicitor with the desire and hunger to grow your skills and career within a rewarding environment.
Interviews are immediately available.
- Employment Law
- Employment Legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"