New employment role (1-5 PQE) with growing team in Leeds.
Employment Solicitor - Leeds
About the role
The work of the successful Employment Solicitor / Associate will include the following:
- Managing your own caseload from inception of the claim to trial or settlement including undertaking your own advocacy
- Non-contentious matters including advising on employment policy.
- Advising on TUPE regulations & Redundancy situations
- Discrimination including sex, race, age and religion
About the person
The Employment Solicitor / Associate must be a UK qualified solicitor with ideally between 1 and 5 years employment experience although candidates with less experience will also be also be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate a significant amount of autonomy with their current employment caseload.
To be successful in this role, the Employment Solicitor / Associate must be a clear communicator, have excellent negotiating skills, enjoy working as part of a team and possess a keen eye for detail. Experience of managing junior fee earners and business development is preferential, but not a pre-requisite.
About the firm
This firm are well known in the market for their high-quality work, sound client base and top-class service. As part of this small team, there's a clear path for progression and the successful candidate would be given a wealth of support to assist with their development.
If you would like further information on this employment role or discuss other employment opportunities in Yorkshire, please contact Alex Brennan at Robert Walters in Leeds.
- Employment Advocacy tribunial TUPE