The Firm -
- A top ranked specialist Employment Law firm based in the City of London.
- Have decades of practical experience of helping employers, LLPs, senior employees and partners resolve their toughest work challenges at the highest levels.
- Can make the judgment calls that turn a bad deal into a good one, or are the difference between winning and losing.
The Employment department -
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic Employment team which helps clients to manage their employment issues with confidence. As a member of this team, you will deal with employee/claimant work.
The role -
As an associate in the Employment department your role is to provide an excellent all-round Employment Law service to clients. The associate will need to inspire confidence, demonstrate strong oral and written skills and be adept at developing client relationships to understand their commercial needs.
Duties and responsible -
- Taking responsibility (under supervision) for your own work and managing all aspects of client work in line with the firm’s quality control procedures and the Lexcel office manual.
- Dealing directly with clients and taking primary responsibility for cases or specific tasks as appropriate.
- Meeting all financial targets.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Confirmed admission to the roll of solicitors in England & Wales (overseas solicitors with UK experience who do not require visa sponsorship will also be considered).
- Excellent academics.
- 2 - 5 years’ PQE.
- A demonstrable track record of excellent client care and direct client contact.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
You will be a confident communicator with a positive work ethic and the ability to build credible relationships with clients both internal and external. The client is looking for an individual who will bring energy, drive and enthusiasm to this role and act as an ambassador both for the employment team and the wider company brand.
- Employment Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job