- You will independently manage your own caseload of Employment Law matters, providing advice and representation on a range of matters including (but not limited to) unfair dismissals and settlement agreements;
- Work with other fee-earners on some complex matters for example TUPE and discrimination cases;
- Work as part of a team, working alongside other fee-earners and supporting them with their caseloads when needed; and
- Undertake your own advocacy when needed.
- You will have a good amount of previous experience in this area of law, and be able to confidently manage your own cases from start to finish;
- Ideally you will have approximately two years or more experience of handling your own caseloads, either as a Solicitor or Legal Executive;
- You will have good advocacy experience with experience of litigating cases successfully but also the ability to settle cases when necessary;
- You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to offer excellent levels of client care;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills are also required in order to assess damages together with good time management and organisational skills;
- You will also have excellent drafting skills and file management skills, with the ability to work with a variety of IT packages; and
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team and mentor others if needed.
- employment solicitor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'