Salary: £37,650 to £44,735
Closing date for applicants: 19 February 2018
Contract: 12 months Fixed Term Contact to cover maternity leave
Are you an expert Employment Rights Lawyer?
Hungry to work on high profile cases?
Then look no further as we have just the opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a talented Lawyer to join us in our Leeds office to run a caseload of employment rights cases. You will be a team player with the ability develop and maintain excellent client relationships and will be keen to engage in marketing and business development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Employment Rights Executive who will be responsible for managing a mixed case load of employment cases and/or representation matters including unfair dismissal and compromise agreements, also there will be a proportion of complicated matters (e.g. discrimination/TUPE) whilst working under supervision. The role will involve conducting and managing case load, including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment, subject to supervision.
In return, you will have the opportunity to advance your career by working on a diverse portfolio of cases, which will include highly-prestigious and interesting employment rights cases. You will also receive invaluable training from leading lawyers in the Employment Rights field, offering unrivalled professional growth and development. You will find a collaborative and friendly working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
- You will have at least 2 years conducting and managing employment rights cases
- Good knowledge of Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal, rules on evidence, litigation process and funding
- Ability to assess and advise on the prospects of success and value of Employment Tribunal claims
- Someone who is self-sufficient and thrives in a busy working environment
- Excellent communication and client care skills, demonstrating an ability to empathise with vulnerable clients is essential
- Empathy with the Labour Trade movement is desirable
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, permanent health insurance, life assurance
- 29 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Annual travel and parking loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Financial assistance for professional development
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Adam Hall who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job