Job Title: Employment Paralegal
Salary: Dependent on experience
Working Hours: Full Time
An international law firm are seeking an experienced Employment Paralegal to join their established employment practice in their Manchester office.
• Assisting the team with advising a mixed client base within the commercial and public sector on various employment matters;
• Assisting the team negotiate settlements with opposing parties and advising clients on this subject;
• Preparing trial bundles, disclosure, ensuring key dates are diarised, liaising with witnesses, counterparties and the Tribunal, drafting pleadings and witness statements, briefing counsel and attendance at Courts and tribunals;
• Providing support with drafting contracts, policies and agreements, researching and drafting conference/briefing papers, and ad hoc administration;
• Preparing reports to clients;
• Note taking and taking minutes;
• Filing of documents, correspondence and other documentation;
• File opening, archiving and billing;
• Maintaining records of the teams ongoing Tribunal claims;
• Assisting the team with data protection advice and assisting in responding to subject access requests;
• Active participation in marketing initiatives;
• Participating in firm-wide, office and departmental training sessions;
• Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
• Conducting legal research and undertaking factual investigation;
• Assisting with general document and matter management;
• Occasional support for the pensions department;
• Completing first drafts of internal newssheets and draft bulletins and guides for clients;
• Dealing with ad-hoc queries and requests from the department; and
• Business development administration
• Organised and efficient with the ability to meet deadlines;
• Strong communication skills;
• Works well within a team;
• IT, numeracy, analytical skills;
• LLB/GDL/LPC graduate; and
• Experience of advising on a broad range of employment/contractual matters
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
- International Law
- Legal Research
- Protection Advice
- Witness Statements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'