We are working with one of the largest growing Employment Law firms based in Ipswich who are looking to add an Employment Paralegal to their expanding team.
Dealing with all areas in relation to Employment Law, HR issues and Dispute Resolution including Tribunals, Settlement Agreements and Pensions within employment, the role will be assisting the Employment Solicitor.
- Dealing with correspondence
- Taking instructions and preparing cases
The ideal candidate will have either a LLB or LPC Graduate and a current paralegal who is looking for a progressive career.
- Good academic background
- Friendly, professional working background
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Ideally Employment experience
- Basic knowledge of employment law practice and procedure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Employment Law
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job