This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Employment Lawyer with 3 + years PQE to join our clients thriving practice in the Eastbourne area. Handling a demanding caseload of employment and litigation matters, the successful candidate will prove their exceptional client care skills on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position you will need to have the following requirement and experience.
- A commercially-minded ambitious employment and litigation lawyer;
- Ideally a solicitor of up to 3 years’ PQE or an experienced Chartered Legal Executive;
- Experience of employer and employee work;
- Committed to help with the further development of an already thriving employment practice;
- Advising both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law and human resources, and occasionally on business immigration;
- Managing employment tribunal and county court litigation;
- Advising on Settlement Agreements;
- Drafting employment contracts, handbooks and policies;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'