Are you an Employment Lawyer seeking new challenges and excellent part-time employment conditions? Because we have just the job for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Employment lawyer to join our Client's team in Northampton. This is a role that will grow with you, whilst closely supported by the Company Commercial, Commercial Litigation and Commercial Property teams. Many of the commercial teams are recognised by Legal 500, and you will enjoy close business development support from colleagues. You will undertake a diverse caseload incorporating contentious and non-contentious work for employer clients. There is a mix of employer and employee work.
Reporting to the Head of Employment you will:
- Possess a strong background in Employment law, with a bias towards non contentious employer work.
- Possess excellent technical and client care skills.
- Be a team player and able to manage a full caseload
- Ideally you will work 2½ or 3 days per week, however, working on Thursdays and Fridays is essential.
Our Client is offering a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Your starting salary will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you want to know more!
- Magenta Consulting and Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency
- Contact us to discuss this Employment Lawyer vacancy and other positions that may be suitable.
- "Part Time"
- "Employment Law"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"