An Employment Law / General Litigation Solicitor opening is available at a dynamic Legal 500 firm based in North Wales (various locations).
The department deals with a full range of employment law issues, including providing day to day advice to employers, corporate and commercial support, training and offers advice on anything from settlement agreements to discrimination and harassment.
You will manage a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious and general litigation matters.
- You will be an NQ-3 years PQE Solicitor with a demonstrate interest in Employment Law
- Experience of at least one 6 month seat in Employment Law during your training.
- Experience of advising employers/employees on a range of matters including unfair dismissal claims, discrimination claims, TUPE transfers, business restructuring/redundancies, settlement agreements, company policies and procedures, dismissals and contractual issues.
- Drafting HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating attention to detail and an excellent business acumen.
- Able to deliver excellent client service.
- Collaborative approach to work.
The firm are seeking a commercially minded energetic individual who is committed to the future development of the firm. Genuine commitment to flexible working, excellent remuneration package and competitive salary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'