Employment Law Consultant
£34-40K dependent on experience + Company Car
You will be based from home but with a requirement to travel throughout the South and Southwest to meet with our clients.
Who Are we?
We are a growing HR / Employment Law and H&S consultancy firm offering UK-wide support to employers. We provide practical and commercial advice on HR and H&S issues, giving guidance on practice / procedure for businesses of all types and sizes. We also represent companies in Employment Tribunals and guarantee the advice we provide. Our client base includes bar and restaurant chains, care homes, professional sports clubs, schools, colleges, businesses providing professional services and manufacturers.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Someone with a strong knowledge of employment law, including areas such as TUPE, discrimination / equality rights, dismissals, grievances, and flexible working.
- Someone with practical experience of drafting documentation and advising / guiding companies through complex HR issues.
- Someone who is CIPD or legally qualified.
What Does The Job Involve?
- Drafting, reviewing and updating clients’ employee handbooks, contracts of employment, and other related documentation in accordance with departmental standards, current legislative requirements and clients’ needs.
- Providing practical employment law and HR advice to businesses of all types and sizes and from all sectors.
- Helping prepare the client for specific meetings, providing them with both knowledge and confidence.
- Drafting letters, documents, and contracts of employment for clients.
- Providing seminars to clients on best practice in areas such as conducting disciplinary hearings, grievances, etc.
- Drafting articles on current employment law / HR issues.
- Occasional availability to be 'on call’ in the evenings and weekends.
We offer excellent salary levels and benefits. Your starting salary will be dependent on qualifications and relevant experience. We also offer a company car allowance, private health care, bonus and referral schemes , generous annual leave entitlements with an additional day off on your birthday each year and the right to take additional unpaid leave.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job