Employment Facilitator - Skills Trainer
Employment Facilitator- Restart
You would be joining Palladium, a global impact organisation, with 3,000 employees in over 90 countries. We are a mission-driven business, for whom the impact of our work is as important as the commercial return; the common feature of all our work, regardless of contract size, is the requirement that it contributes to positive social and economic impact. We simply call this 'Positive Impact’. For the past 50 years, we have been helping our clients to see the world as interconnected in over 90 countries- by formulating strategies, building partnerships, and implementing programmes that deliver lasting positive impact. We are experienced in implementing large, complex programmes supporting skills and employment and are currently delivering 30 programmes for the UK Government.
Project Overview and Role:
The Restart programme offers enhanced support to Universal Credit claimants who have been out of work for at least 12 months to find jobs in their local area. Starting at the end of June 2021, it will benefit more than 1 million Universal Credit claimants who are expected to look for and be available for work but have no sustained earnings. The scheme will provide up to 12 months of tailored support for each participant. Palladium will work with employers, local government, and other partners to deliver tailored support for individuals.
This role is available in several locations across the Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
The salary range for this role is: £23,000 to £28,000
The Employment Facilitator will report to a Business Manager and will deliver employment skills training to customers. This includes but is not limited delivering trainings on: CV writing, interviewing, soft skills, and others.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate face to face or digital employment skills sessions to groups of customers;
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through needs analysis, working with customers to understand their skills gaps and consulting with Employment Advisors;
- Prepare and deliver high impact and engaging training solutions to meet a range of customers’ needs including mock interviews, 'how to’ sessions and other work preparation activities;
- Setting the right assessment tools to measure the understanding of customers;
- Manage customers both face to face and virtually, encouraging participation and ongoing engagement with employability interventions;
- Maintain customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards and contractual requirements;
- Provide advice, guidance, and challenge where appropriate to develop customer’s capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure jobs;
- When delivering training remotely ensure appropriate digital technologies are being utilised with an appropriate delivery environment that supports privacy and confidentiality of attendees;
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Job Centre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes;
- Develop an understanding of specialist signposting services in the local area/region, building knowledge in areas such as specific disabilities, housing, benefits etc;
- Any other ad hoc duties in line with delivery program requirements.
- Experience working in welfare to work, skills training or adult education sectors;
- Experience delivering skills training on a one-to-one basis as well as to groups, preferably in relation to employability;
- Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills;
- Confidence in working remotely and using technology to deliver training;
- A level of independence and professionalism to work independently,
- Creative intelligence;
- Ability to motivate, challenge and inspire;
- Proactive and solution focused;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Performance and target focused;
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills;
- The determination and drive to want to make a positive difference.
Millfield Recruitment has been retained by Palladium Group on an ongoing basis to deliver a number of roles to fulfil their new DWP welfare to work programme. All third party CV's will be redirected to Mark Freyd at Millfield Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'