Morgan Hunt are proud to be working with a leading Grade 1 OFSTED rated FE College in North Somerset who are looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Adviser to support and develop their apprenticeship provision across Birmingham and the South West.
The position is a full time permanent role and is paying up to up to £22,891 with a commission bonus of £5,000.
The successful Employer Engagement Adviser will:
- match candidates to job opportunities and arrange interviews with employers
- mentor/train candidates on a 1:1 and group basis in relation to employability and interview coaching
- carry out Health and Safety assessments on employers prior to an Apprentice starting work
- engage with local and national employers to secure sustainable employment opportunities through telesales and face to face meetings
- account manage employers and resolve any issues to ensure high levels of satisfaction with the programmes
- responsible for ensuring all relevant employer sign-up paperwork is completed to the correct standard
The successful Employer Engagement Adviser will be able to demonstrate:
- experience of working to and exceeding targets
- experience of working with 16-18 year olds
- experience of engaging with employers
- experience of turning an employer vacancy into a filled job
- knowledge of local labour markets and population/demographics
- excellent organisation and administrative skills
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job