Our client in Telford has an opportunity for an Employments Contract Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
The position is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, paying between £9.30-£9.50 per hour, dependent on experience.
You must be available with an immediate start and have experience within a HR environment.
- Place advertisements for schools on jobs portal in line with individual school instructions
- Housekeeping of the recruitment system at the direction of the HR Team Leaders
- Creation of employment contracts using MS Word and mail merges for distribution to managers and schools
- Input data to HR/Payroll System
- Deal with mortgage and reference requests, as and when required
- Scan documents and save to the Unit’s Document Management System
- Provide basic administrative support to HR Officers and the Occupational Health Service
- Experience in an HR environment including drafting and issuing contractual and associated documentation
- Use of information systems
- Able to deal with customer enquiries
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing own workload
- Ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with people at all levels
- Have an understanding of the functions of HR and legislation relating to employment contracts
- Excellent organisational skills and have a high level of accuracy
- Competent on MS Excel, Word and Outlook and have the ability to produce a range of written communications
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Kirstie.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website.
- Administrative Support
- Employment Contracts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"