The Vedas Group is a leading Lancashire based provider of career support, training, recruitment and business growth services.
About the role
This is an exciting role where you will provide a whole range of tailored one to one career support to service users. Activities will vary from supporting an individual to update their CV and to apply for jobs through to sourcing appropriate training courses.
• Provide advice and support to customers to overcome any barriers to employment
• Develop, in conjunction with the customer, a tailored Action Plan
• Act as a mentor to the customer, providing guidance and motivation to help them achieve their career objectives
• Provide a tailored job search programme for all customers, co-ordinating individual and/or group job workshop activities
• Refer customers to relevant internal or external training and development programmes
• Update all programme systems to maintain an accurate record of the customer journey including appointments, activities and progress
• Maintain the confidentiality of customer information at all times
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all external processes and provisions relating to the delivery of contracts and services provided by the business
Experience / Qualifications
• A good knowledge of the local recruitment sector
• Ability to develop strong relationships
• Proven experience of working in a target driven environment
• Good standards of literacy and numeracy
• Good computer skills
• A career guidance related qualification (desirable)
This post may require regular travel throughout East Lancashire. We may close this position early once a suitable number of applicants has been received.
- Career Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job