Employment Coach - Temp Contract - Remote Working
Employment Coaches - Temp Contracts - Remote Working
We are recruiting for a number of Employment Coaches for an innovative and dynamic Education, Training and Skills provider with HQ in London. The organisation has become extremely busy with lots of development and growth, working on government funded projects that support people back into employment.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide advice and support to guide and encourage participants to overcome barriers to employment and achieve realistic job goals.
- Manage a caseload of participants requiring additional support prior to entering employment.
- Maintain participant records in line with contract and funding requirements.
- Ensure regular Advisor / Participant contact is maintained and recorded for the duration of the programme.
- Use diagnostic screening, assessments and skills analysis to support participants consider all options available to them to gain employment.
- Provide advice and support to develop realistic job goals with participants and agree tailored action plans.
- Create/Update CV's and Covering Letters and undergo Interview practice.
- Monitor participant progress against agreed action plans, providing advice and support as well as onward referrals and sign-posting.
- Re-building participant confidence and self-efficacy in the post-COVID landscape through supportive interaction and sign-posting to required activities and training.
To Be Successful;
You will have experience of providing Information, Advice and Guidance, ideally to vulnerable groups and have excellent relationship building skills and communication skills. You will also be able to work towards KPI's and targets.
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
Ackerman Pierce calls upon over 15 years' worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Social Work Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss this vacancy further or any other opportunities, please contact Seema Choudhury or email in your updated CV to us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'