MAXIMUS UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MAXIMUS, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management, MAXIMUS People Services and Revitalised. MAXIMUS employs 4,000 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations in the UK, MAXIMUS is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
You’ll be working directly with a caseload of customers to help them overcome barriers to employment, providing vital support to help people transform their lives. By motivating and empowering the people you work with, you will equip individuals with the necessary skills and confidence to enable secure and sustained employment. You will develop strong relationships by encouraging, motivating and challenging your customers to fulfil their potential, whilst ensuring you meet your own job specific targets.
What we offer
A flexible benefits package including; a health cash plan, holiday trade, cycle to work scheme and restaurant cards. In addition, we pay a competitive salary and offer career development in a rewarding sector.
- Manage the participant experience, inspire and gain commitment to overcome barriers through successful delivery of development plans at all stages of the participant journey through to sustained employment.
- Deliver appropriate development activities which address the participant’s barriers to gaining or sustaining employment.
- Responsible for the accurate signposting of participants to specialist support.
- Work with employers to provide workplace adjustments and build employer capability and capacity to support customers.
- Responsible for contract compliance by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and / or provider guidance.
- Make effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money
- Maximise programme outcomes by meeting and exceeding targets relevant to the focus of the role.
- Good communication skills, demonstrating experience in listening, questioning and building relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
- Influencing skills that promote commitment and action
- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
- A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues.
- Demonstrable creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any limiting beliefs held by participants.
- Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams.
- Strong analysis skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to move clients towards/into employment.
- Attention to detail and right first time data entry.
- Prior experience of working in a similar role in the Welfare to Work sector.
- Previous experience of working with remote teams
- Competent speaker of the Welsh language.
- Level 3 Diploma in Employability Services Sector (ESS)
- Member of the Institute of Employability Professionals.
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'