My client a privately owned business is looking to appoint an Employment Advisor on a permanent basis. The role will involve;
- Work closely with the claims team on unemployment case files, reviewing information received from claimants and providing feedback on work search activity and progress.
- Provide ongoing support, advice and guidance to customers regarding their search for work.
- Manage the caseload, as appropriate, to deliver improved return to work outcomes across the entire portfolio.
- Manage the portfolio with a focus towards reduction in overall average claim duration.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing customer correspondence and calls relating to search for work activity.
- Reviewing CVs, job applications and providing advice to customers on performance.
- Emphasis placed on relevance of skills, experience and application suitability.
- Provision of ongoing customer support and job search validation
Skills & experience;
- Previous experience may have included the direct placement of candidates in roles. For clarity, this is not a requirement of this role.
- Credible experience working in the recruitment industry with an excellent understanding of the work search environment.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients/cases with limited or no supervision.
- Prior experience of liaison with job applicants, particularly via telephone and written correspondence.
- Good familiarity with external work search resources (e.g. websites, agencies, self-help materials)
- Proactive, with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team work essential
- All Role Holders must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality. Candidates must be comfortable with regard to working within a regulated environment.
Working housr 9am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
24 days (rising 1 day per calendar year of service to a maximum of 27).
- Employment Advisor
- Internal Recruiter
- Back to Work Advisor