Morgan Hunt are working with UK's largest accredited provider of employment programmes which include DWP's & Work Programme to recruit for an Employment Advisor on a full time permanent basis to cover the Guildford area.
Summary of Responsibilities:
* Support customers to address their barriers to employment by individual tailored packages of support so they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure and sustain employment.
* Be the coach and mentor and be the principle highly trusted contact to build strong positive relationships, guide, motivate, challenge, encourage and help customers obtain sustainable employment.
* Achieve delivery targets by working with customers to identify employment opportunities and support them into and during employment.
* Meet personal performance targets and Key Performance Indicators
* Manage a caseload of customers using a variety of coaching strategies to help customers overcome barriers to obtaining sustainable employment.
* Undertake in-depth assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer's circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression.
* Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities.
Desired applicant would have the ability to:
Demonstrates effective questioning skills, including probing and challenging
Demonstrates effective coaching and mentoring skills
High level of digital literacy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies
Experience or ability to cold call and close agreements with employers
Demonstrates the ability to market specific attributes of customers to employers
Experience of working in a target driven environment
If you would like some more information on the above role/ client or you wish to apply for this role then please call/email Claire at Morgan Hunt /
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job