Employment Advisor - Express your Interest
We are expanding our services across the region and will have opportunities for Employment Advisers in multiple locations, if you are interested, please email your CV and Expression of Interest.
Who we are
Maximus UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maximus, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management, Maximus People Services and Revitalised. Maximus employs 4,000 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations in the UK, Maximus is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country.
What we offer
A flexible benefits package including; health cash plan, holiday trade, cycle to work scheme and restaurant cards. We pay a competitive salary and offer career development in a rewarding sector.
To conduct a range of recruitment and development activities, to enable and inspire candidates to achieve the highest levels of independence throughout the candidate journey, by meeting and exceed performance targets for individual activity and job outcomes through to sustained employment.
What experience / skills you need
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning styles
• Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships
• Influencing skills
• Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care
• Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues
• Creative problem solving skills and a positive approach
• Experience of working to structured targets and deadlines
• Meet personal performance targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Manage a caseload of customers using a variety of coaching strategies, ensuring they are prepared for interviews and job searching
• Undertake in-depth assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer’s circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression
• Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities
• Fully comply with company policies including those for personal data security, safeguarding and health & safety
Maximus is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Maximus will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
- Communication Skills
- Recruitment Process
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'